27 November 2013

New look, various updates

Telefpreen has a new look- I figured it was time for a bit of a refresh from the almost-default page style in 2009. Alas though, I am not a web designer so I decided to keep it simple.

The Lepai LP-2020A+ article from July of this year has been updated with a parts list, apparently it's gotten a few search engine hits and I received a request to give a bit more detail about my modding of the unit. Hopefully it'll catch on, I'm still really happy with how my unit turned out.

I'm still working on the Magnepan restoration article(s), the speakers themselves are finished now but I'm occupied sifting through some pictures and battling writer's block to detail the rest of the fix. Also, look out for another PC system build article and my thoughts on the Nintendo 2DS, which I recently picked up and have been quite happy with.

As always, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment